Together, We Can
Building a strong community that takes care of everyone who lives here depends on your generous support.
United Way's Week of CaringChoose your opportunity to LIVE UNITED!
This year, Day of Caring will take up an entire week of community service and volunteer activities! Whether you’re interested in rolling up your sleeves in-person or participating virtually, we have an opportunity for you.
Women and Family Life (Guilford) - October 11, 9:30am-12:00pm
- Help Women and Family Life restore their outdoor space by repairing benches, garden beds, and other spaces.
Dr. Reginald Mayo Early Childhood School (New Haven) - October 12, 10am-2pm
- Roll up your sleeves and help Mayo School create a new outdoor area for their students!
Boys and Girls Club (North Haven) - October 13 & October 14, 10:30am-1:30pm
- Assist Boys and Girls Club of North Haven in their effort to launch three new locations by participating in beautification projects.
Dinner for a Dollar (Hamden) - October 15, 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Help Dinner for a Dollar host a community dinner for Hamden residents by signing up to serve meals!
Columbus House (New Haven) – October 15 & 16, 9:00am-1:00pm
- Assist Columbus House by painting one of their Recovery Housing sites for community members experiencing homelessness.
VIRTUAL: Cold Weather Supplies Kits - October 19, 10:00am-12:00pm (Drop Off)
- Create cold weather kits for families experiencing homelessness. Sign up to view the list of items and start collecting!
Thanks to our event sponsors for making an impact in greater New Haven!
Be In the Know
Sign up for our emails and stay informed about how we work with partners and supporters like you to strengthen our community.
What Browser Am I Using?
You are currently using…
This browser will no longer be supported by Microsoft.
Try a different browser
We support any of these free, and easy to install, browsers.