During Week of Action, be part of the Live United movement by working with our partners across the region to host a community dinner, expand access to community garden resources, collect healthy multicultural snacks and more!
Sign up to help us promote a more sustainable and equitable food system in our community.
Distribute Food to Families in Need (New Haven) - 6/18, 2:00-4:30pm [Sold Out]
- Get fresh vegetables, meat and other groceries into the hands of local families in need. Your support will enable this outdoor distribution to feed over 200 families.
Serve Meals at a Community Dinner (Hamden) - 6/18, 4:00-8:15pm
- Help Dinner for a Dollar mark their 10th Anniversary by volunteering to put on a community dinner for local residents.
Collect Healthy Multicultural Snacks (New Haven) Drop Off - 6/22, 10:00am-1:00pm
- Looking to get involved virtually? You can participate in Week of Action by creating healthy snack kits for food pantry clients. Sign up to view the list of items and start collecting!
Support Community Agriculture (New Haven) - 6/23, 11:00am-2:00pm
- Get your hands dirty and support community agriculture across New Haven with Gather New Haven and their network of community gardens and farms.
Assemble Garden Kits & Maintain a Community Garden (Hamden) - 6/24, 9:00am-1:00pm
- Support a true community food hub at the Keefe Center. Assemble and distribute at-home garden kits, get the on-site garden in shape and help their weekly pantry distribution serve neighborhood families.
Make a Donation
- Donate to help build a more equitable and sustainable food system.