We know we are on the right track because we are seeing some powerful results:
- More than 800 children ages birth through five benefited from high-quality early care and education opportunities.
- More than 1,200 kindergarten students and their families received a home visit welcoming them to school along with a children’s book and helpful information.
- More than 1,300 school-age youth benefited from mentoring or counseling services.
- Nearly 1,350 school-age youth benefited from high-quality afterschool programs.
- 90 partner organizations are providing prevention services to over 2,500 students in 8 New Haven Public Schools, leading to improved attendance, decreased behavior problems and improved school climate.
- Over 1,000 teachers and other youth service providers have been trained by the New Haven Trauma Coalition, helping to make New Haven a trauma informed community.