Advancing the Common Good: Creating Opportunities for a Better Life for All
Everyone deserves opportunities to have a good life: a quality education that leads to a stable job, enough income to support a family through retirement, and good health.
That’s why United Way’s work is focused on the building blocks for a good life:
- Education: Helping children and youth achieve their potential through Education
- Income: Helping Families Become Financially Stable
- Health: Helping People Become Active and Healthy
United Way works to improve people’s lives and change community conditions by:
- Providing leadership on education, income, and health issues in our community
- Mobilizing volunteers, businesses, and other organizations and connecting them to community needs
- Making grant investments to create maximum community impact
- Identifying and securing resources to address community needs
- Measuring and communicating results, needs, and successes
United Way’s goal is to create long-lasting changes by addressing the underlying causes of the problems we face in our communities. Living united means being a part of the change. It takes everyone in the community working together to create a brighter future. Give. Advocate. Volunteer. LIVE UNITED.